Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kage Federation Head Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kage Federation Head Office Empty
PostSubject: Kage Federation Head Office   Kage Federation Head Office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 pm

*appears*
Back to top Go down
nina willow

nina willow

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kage Federation Head Office   Kage Federation Head Office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:39 pm

a small wind came from the open window and gramps apeard sitting in a chair reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage Federation Head Office   Kage Federation Head Office I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:13 am

yo gramps
Back to top Go down
nina willow

nina willow

PostSubject: Re: Kage Federation Head Office   Kage Federation Head Office I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:51 am

"yo. hey did you know that a certain coffee is made out of cat waste? its quite unsettling."
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Kage Federation Head Office   Kage Federation Head Office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:55 am

appears looks at gramps that nasty i drink coffee a lot man that nasty wow well just cane to say sup cause am not kage but if one of you needs a body guard am the guy
Back to top Go down
nina willow

nina willow

PostSubject: Re: Kage Federation Head Office   Kage Federation Head Office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 am

gramps chuckled. "nah. but if my great grandson gets old enough i will call to you to train and guard him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage Federation Head Office   Kage Federation Head Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Federation Head Office
Page 1 of 1